After my task in yesterday’s Provincial Capitol Performances, I was today’s Master of Ceremony with Ms. Claudette Krayle Palayo in the La Trinidad Municipal Employees Association (LTMEA) Year-end Evaluation and Team Building Activity. It’s part of my Job as a Public Relations Officer of the Association.
The program started with a Eucharistic Celebration then followed by the main program of Team Building Activities which includes Group Performances of Talented Employees in the Local Government Unit. This is part of building camaraderie among office mates as everyone was assigned a role to perform in today’s activity.
1. Office of the Sangguniang Bayan
2. Municipal Social Welfare and Development Office
3. Municipal Health Services Office
4. Municipal Planning & Development Office
5. Municipal Treasurer’s Office
6. Municipal Assessor’s Office
7. Municipal Budget Office, Legal Services Office & BAC Combined
8. Mayor’s Office
9. Municipal Accounting Office
10. Municipal Engineering Office (Best Performers)
11. Office of the Municipal Agriculturist (Best Performers)
There were also raffle draws. A LED TV as the first price, Two Washing Machines given to two individuals, a cooking set, Gas Stoves, four – Half Cavan Rice, Cellphones, Radios, a table Furniture, and Blankets.
This has been another LTMEA Activity planned and implemented for all the employees. Thank you very much for the donors and we had another great one this year.
I hope everyone enjoyed the program with me and Claudette there hosting.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!