Bangka is not a Boat. While others think it is, imagangan knows otherwise. It is a name.
We will be having the First Bangka Clan Reunion on December01, 2018 at Tikey Proper, Bokod, Benguet. I am a member of this Clan as the Grandson of Salona and Demja-en. I got some list on which I will be updating after the reunion which I would want to share.
Our great grandfather named Bangka is the son of Kayman and Oreyao. His First wife was Seh-na who is the daughter of Magsial and Kayapan. His second wife is Tongkok who is the sister of Colas and Gorinto.
Bangka and Seh-na’s children are as follows (arrangement to be updated):
- ALBAS – The first wife of Albas is Soyep fromTikey. When Soyep was deceased, he married Chomingao who is from Kabayan. Albas’children are Miting, Dolan, Manaca, Saropa, Barton, Samuela, & Felimon.
- SALONA – Salona married the son of Bobodo named Demja-en Matias, their children are Sadpina, Bucasan, Sopja, Palina, Kayman, Monmon, Dangbay, Bareng, and Ew-ew.
- SALERO – Salero is married to Nening who is among the Lintan Family of Palo, Tublay. Their children are Deb-ang, Jacob, Teresita or Tekbeb, Soda, Benita, Bensay and Tel-ay.
- DABONAY – The wife of Dabonay is Maro who is also from Tikey. Their children are Julian, Acusan, Penja, and Tadjango.
- SALJAMEY – Saljamey married Digmayo who is claimed to be also from Tikey. Their children are Jagaw, Mesdag, Pettong, & Dominga.
- COSNA-EY – Cosna-ey married Mirante, another ansector raised in Tikey. Their children are Jose who is also known as Otot, Kebatuy, Ba Git, Sagay, Onsing, Dambeb and Clarita.
- MANING – Esong who is from the Emilio Family is the wife of Maning. Their Children are Dicanay, Mason, Morgan, Anjuban, Sikney, Damok who is also known as Kopig.
- KOWENA – Kowena married Joaquin who is from the Caparas Family of Bunagan, Daklan. Their Children are Maria and Lilia.
- SOLEN – Solen was not able to marry.
Find the following initial list for your ready reference. Don’t forget to Comment corrections and queries here for future corrections.